Are you a Credit Specialist who has strong prioritizing and multitasking skills? Are you a Credit Specialist who is looking for an opportunity to gain some experience within a great team environment?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Credit Specialist, you will call/email customers about past due invoices and deductions as well as make decisions on when to hold/release orders and work alongside the customer service & sales teams.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service backgrounds within a business/office setting
- Accounting or credit experience preferred
- Call center experience preferred
- Excel skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Customer service skills
- Good judgement skills
- Organized, detailed and a quick learner
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Communication skills
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Cafeteria, snack shop and fitness center
- Team longevity
- Gain experience with a top company
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Credit Specialist position: $16.00-$18.50/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid option available, you will work onsite Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141761
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.