Are you a Credit Specialist who has strong prioritizing and multitasking skills? Are you a Credit Specialist who is looking for a hybrid opportunity within a great team environment?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Credit Specialist, you will communicate with customers via email, as well as internal communication with the Customer Service and Sales departments.
- Receive and gather paperwork to facilitate shipment of goods into international countries
- Review accuracy and details of provided letters of credit submitted by customers
- Manage credit activities for accounts and evaluate credit to determine financial risk to the company
- Fulfill customers’ requests for duplicate invoice copies, shipping papers and proofs of delivery
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Business to business knowledge within an office setting
- Accounting or credit experience preferred
- Math skills preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
- Excel skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Able to meet deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Judgement skills
- Customer service skills
- Organized, detailed and a quick learner
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Communication skills
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Cafeteria, snack shop and fitness center
- Team longevity
- Gain experience with a top company
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Credit Specialist position: $18.50/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid option available after training, you will work onsite Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141848
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.