Are you a Customer Accounting Specialist who lives within 2 hours of Appleton, WI? Are you a Customer Accounting Specialist who has strong math skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Accounting Specialist, you will be entering payments into the system, investigating and resolving customer deductions by contacting internal departments and customers.
- Apply cash by posting customer payments
- Document and send charges back to customers on invalid claims
- Trace lost and short shipment claims by running tracers for proofs of delivery and payment
- File claims to carriers for lost and/or damaged goods
- Provide general support by answering/routing telephone calls, maintaining files and performing miscellaneous projects requested
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of office experience
- 1-2 years of basic accounting/credit experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with a heavy data entry background, who also has strong analytical skills and enjoys working with numbers
- Must have strong math skills which will be needed to reconcile accounting data
- General accounts receivable knowledge is a plus
- Experience with financial analysis and collection/customer service experience is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business majoring in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Computer savvy and must be able to toggle between multiple screens
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Friendly and strong customer service skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must live within 2 hours of Appleton, Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Cafeteria and workout room
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am– 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Accounting Specialist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION CAN START OUT REMOTE AND EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE OR CAN BE PERMANENTLY REMOTE MUST LIVE WITHIN 2 HOURS OF APPLETON, WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138470
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.