Are you a Customer Accounting Specialist who has strong Excel & math skills? Are you a Customer Accounting Specialist who is extremely analytical and has experience working heavily with data entry & numbers?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Accounting Specialist, you will be responsible for payments received for sales on customer accounts.
- Work internally with team members in resolving remittance or charge back discrepancies
- Run reports and reconcile spreadsheets
- Provide phone & administrative support
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Analytical skills, heavy data entry/numbers experience
- Strong math skills
- Customer service experience
- Financial analysis and collections experience preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excel skills
- Deadline-driven and strong negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team longevity
- Remodeled offices
- Gain experience at a top area company
- Many onsite amenities
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Pay for the Customer Accounting Specialist position: $15.00/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid schedule option available, you will work on site 2 days per week. Contact us for additional details. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141816
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.