Are you a Customer Care Representative who has strong computer and typing skills? Are you Customer Care Representative who is looking for an opportunity in the New London area?
Our client is a well-established financial institution that offers a variety of products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Representative, you will be working in the deposit operations area with ACH transactions, balancing and reports.
- Work with customers who call in about their accounts to change passwords, unlock accounts and transfer money etc.
- Numerous projects that need to be done daily
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of working in banking or finance
- Must understand the terminology in the banking/finance world
- Experience with financial deposit operations is highly preferred
- Experience working in a call center in a financial institution in the past is again highly preferred
- Must be very computer savvy to learn new softwares/programs quickly
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Friendly and personable
- Self-starter must work very well independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be focused and pick up on things quickly in a deadline- driven environment
- Professional verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable and growing company
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 30-40 hours per week Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary, with a possibility of the position becoming permanent
Pay for the Customer Care Representative position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 137595
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.