Are you a Customer Care Representative who has excellent problem solving skills? Are you a Customer Care Representative who wants to work for a company that can provide future growth opportunities?
Our client has been in the retail industry for over 50 years. They are a supplier for all things recreation, work, home, and life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Representative, you will answer incoming calls from customers regarding general store information, price, product availability, billing inquiries, order processing and shipping costs.
- Resolve customer service or billing complaints
- Work with store personnel in regards to completion of orders and to resolve issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Call center environment / direct customer contact experience
- MSWD, Excel and Internet skills
- Oracle experience preferred
- Excellent attendance record
- Positive attitude, go-getter and motivated
- Active listener
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth
- Well-known company
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Care Representative position: $16.50/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid option available, Mondays onsite preferred. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141607
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.