Are you a Customer Care Representative who has excellent people skills? Are you a Customer Care Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Representative, you will provide customers with product/service over the phone and through other forms of digital communication as well as ensure potential/current customers have the correct documentation and information needed.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of customer service experience
- Insurance experience and/or schooling a plus
- Education beyond high school preferred
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Positive attitude and motivated
- Excellent & professional people skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time hours. Contact us for details
Pay for the Customer Care Representative position: $18.00/hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141665
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.