Are you a Customer Care Representative who is passionate about helping people? Are you a Customer Care Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a people services organization that has been in business since 1982.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Representative, you will receive primarily inbound calls for the state-wide assistance program as well as assess the needs of customers, clarify information and direct requests for additional assistance to appropriate personnel.
- Make outbound calls to schedule and prepare clients for appointments
- Process applications and establish eligibility for the program
- Verify or assist applicants in assembling verification documents and follow up on incomplete forms
- Review completed forms to ensure all information has been entered and file completed applications
- Determine eligibility and then authorize payments
- Answer client and vendor questions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5 years of customer service experience where you ideally have done some phone work
- Bilingual in Spanish / English or Hmong / English a plus
- Dealing with clients in a crisis situation experience a plus
- Non-profit or volunteer experience plus
- MSWD, Excel and skills
- Accurate data entry & typing skills
- Personable and able to build good working relationships
- Passion for working with people
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills in a fast-pace environment
- Strong active listening skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rewarding work opportunity
- Work with an established growing organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40-45 hours per week between 8:00am-5:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Customer Care Representative position: $17.00(non-bilingual)-$18.00(bilingual) /hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141739
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.