Are you a Customer Coordinator who is looking for a part-time job opportunity? Are you a Customer Coordinator who is looking to work for a well-established association?
Our client specializes in chiropractic services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As Customer Coordinator, you will be taking calls and forwarding them to the appropriate party or answering customer questions.
- Processing credit card transactions for donors
- Completing general office tasks like filing, faxing and scanning
- Back up to the Receptionist on an as needed basis
- Assisting anywhere else as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of office/clerical experience
- Healthcare/chiropractic industry experience is a huge plus
- Non-profit experience is a plus
- Basic MSWD skills
- Must have basic Excel skills but intermediate skills is ideal
- QuickBooks experience is a huge plus
- Experience with Your Membership software is a plus
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to ask questions
- Good customer service skills and a good phone voice
- Positive and energetic
- Must have a can do attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to choose which days you want to work
- Company outings
- Stable company
Hours: 24 hours per week 3-5 days a week between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Coordinator position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138288
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.