Are you a Customer Inventory Analyst who has strong customer service skills? Are you a Customer Inventory Analyst who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Inventory Analyst, you will handle inventory management for customers.
- Stock replenishment and order fulfillment
- Provide customer service to clients
- Communicate via email and phone regarding product, stock availability, updates on inventory stock, issues, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Provide reports on inventory levels
- Identify and communicate discrepancies in forecasting
- Maintain order fulfillment systems
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 years inventory / cycle counting experience
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Customer service experience
- Data analysis experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree – ideally in supply chain management or similar
- Tech savvy
- Excel skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Problem solving skills
- Work independently, self-driven
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
- Maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Inventory Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – POSITION WILL START REMOTE BUT WILL RETURN TO THE OFFICE IN THE FUTURE
Job ID: 139445
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.