Are you a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client specializes in financial planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant, you will be the primary point of contact for all service related needs of the client along with providing administrative support to the team.
- Answer phones, make outbound calls and greet clients that come into the office
- Help to establish new client accounts, initiate money market and daily cash deposits, redemptions, check requests, facilitate wire transfers and general account maintenance
- Research and handle client inquiries
- Follow through on projects given or any client needs that arise
- Coordinate and prepare for client review meetings
- Assist with reports needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a Series 7 and 63 licenses
- Must have 2+ years of experience in the financial industry
- A Series 67 license is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with formulas in Excel is a plus
- Must have phenomenal customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on details
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing and multitasking skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and with the team
- Ability to learn and follow the company processes
- Must have a passion for excellence and willingness to work to exceed client expectations
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office with a family feel
- Variety of work each day
- Opportunity to grow your skills and learn new things
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137825
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.