Are you a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant who is detail oriented and has top-notch organizational skills? Are you a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant who is looking to get into the financial industry?
Our client is a comprehensive financial services firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant you will be answering phones, greeting clients and offering them a beverage, etc.
- Schedule client appointments
- Resolve technology issues
- Plan events
- Create presentations
- Pay bills
- Maintain the office, make coffee, keep bathroom tidy and clean the dishes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office/administrative assistant experience
- Any experience in financial services area, preparing taxes or income tax knowledge is a plus
- A degree is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-motivated and must take initiative
- Must be extremely friendly, warm and inviting
- Professional and more conservative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Christian valued company
- Modern, clean office
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $26.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140255
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.