Are you a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant who has top-notch organizational skills? Are you a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant who wants to work in the financial industry?
Our client is a comprehensive financial services firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones and greet clients.
- Schedule client appointments
- Resolve technology issues
- Plan events
- Create presentations
- Pay bills
- Maintain office area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office / administrative experience
- Financial services, tax prep or income tax experience preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly, warm and inviting to callers and clients
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and organized with attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Christian valued company
- Modern, clean office
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Administrative Assistant position: $18.00-$26.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141212
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.