Are you a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant who has strong people skills? Are you a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant, you will schedule service calls and inspections.
- Provide pricing
- Send out agreements and proposals
- Track service and repair reports
- Update pricing lists
- Customer follow up calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative/office support experience (3 years preferred) from the construction, manufacturing or a related industry
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Work well independently
- Detailed and organized
- Multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Potential for advancement
- Great leadership team
- Casual environment
- Benefits offered
Hours: 40 hours per week. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Fox Valley area, WI
Job ID: 141314
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.