Are you a Customer Service Advisor who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Customer Service Advisor who has experience working in the trucking or automotive industry?
Our client specializes in repairs, painting, welding, fabricating, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will greet customers and schedule service appointments.
- Write service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs
- Translate customer repair problems into standard repair terminology
- Explain repairs to customers
- Maintain open communication with customers and service center personnel at the counter and on the phone
- Listen to the customer descriptions of symptoms and clarify description of problems stated
- Review equipment past history as required
- Discuss service requests and when the equipment is needed by
- Administer shop planning and scheduling of work and assign work to Technicians
- Get approvals to proceed with the repairs and open the repair orders
- Monitor the repair work to determine if the repairs will be completed by the time promised and contact the customer if delays are expected
- Update the computer and verify the work requested/experienced/approved was completed before the customer returns
- Know capacity hours and billed hours daily
- Process warranty work.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in the trucking or automotive industry dealing with heavy duty equipment
- Understand tractor, trailer and/or auto maintenance, repairs and parts terminology
- Experience as a Service Coordinator or Service Advisor a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks a plus
- Friendly, outgoing and excellent communication skills
- Adapt to a changing environment and able to learn new technology and parts information
- Work in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, laid back yet hardworking environment
- Small company where everyone is like family
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary-to-Hire , possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Advisor position: $16.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140460
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.