Are you a Customer Service Advisor who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Customer Service Advisor who has experience working in the trucking or automotive industry?
Our client specializes in repairs, painting, welding, fabricating, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Advisor you will greet customers and schedule service appointments.
- Write service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs
- Translate customer repair problems into standard repair terminology
- Explain repairs to customers
- Maintain open communication with customers and service center personnel at the counter and on the phone
- Listen to the customer descriptions of symptoms and clarify description of problems stated
- Review equipment past history as required
- Discuss service requests and when the equipment is needed by
- Administer shop planning and scheduling of work and assign work to Technicians
- Get approvals to proceed with the repairs and open the repair orders
- Monitor the repair work to determine if the repairs will be completed by the time promised and contact the customer if delays are expected
- Update the computer and verify the work requested/experienced/approved was completed before the customer returns and update in the system
- Know capacity hours and billed hours daily, work with the shop foreman to call customer contacts to fill demand hours and fill the backlog of work.
- Process warranty work.
- Help with parts and any other support areas as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year experience working in the trucking or automotive industry
- Solid understanding of tractor, trailer and/or auto maintenance, repairs and parts terminology
- Experience as a service coordinator or service advisor type of role is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with QuickBooks is a plus
- Will need steel toed safety shoes (company will reimburse up to $125/year)
- Friendly, outgoing and excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to a variety of personalities
- Must be organized and detailed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt well to a changing environment and to learn new technology and parts information as things change
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, laid back yet hardworking environment
- Small company where everyone is like family
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Advisor position: $16.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140167
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.