Are you a Customer Service / Agent Assistant who has relationship building skills? Are you a Customer Service / Agent Assistant who is licensed in P&C?
Established in 2013, our client focuses on commercial and farm insurance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Agent Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the Agent and customers as well as taking care of the day-to-day office tasks.
- Answer customer insurance questions
- Process policy changes, renewals and applications
- Enter client information and create quotes
- Oversee the marketing plan such as assist with social media, order brochures, etc.
- Follow up calls to customers
- Assist with answering phones and scheduling
- Greet walk in traffic
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Insurance industry experience
- May consider strong customer service experience within a business setting with an interest in becoming licensed in insurance
- P&C license a plus or willing to obtain within 6 months (client pays for training and licensing)
- Outlook skills
- Tech savvy to learn the company system
- Excellent customer service / relationship building skills (over the phone and in person)
- Desire to work and learn new things
- Outgoing, detailed and organized
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company/environment
- Ability to learn and grow in skills and responsibilities, as the agency continues to grow
- Take ownership of the role and help the company to be successful
- Yearly bonus based on agent profitability
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm and Friday 8:00am-3:00pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Agent Assistant position: $17.00-$21.00/hr. based on experience. Eligible for an increase based on performance reviews and once licensed you can earn commission.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141842
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.