Are you a Customer Service Analyst who has customer service and / or account management experience? Are you a Customer Service Analyst who is looking for an upbeat, positive work environment?
Our client has been in business for well over 125 years. Their brands are some of the most recognized and they are constantly in pursuit of new business opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Analyst, you will maintain and upkeep various system records and process orders via phone, fax and e-mail.
- Follow up on customer inquiries
- Assist customers with product questions and/or any service issues
- Process billing and credit card transactions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in an office setting
- Would consider a recent graduate with no work experience who is looking to learn and gain experience
- Customer service / account manager experience preferred
- Paper, manufacturing, distribution, warehouse or skilled trade experience is preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish / English is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs and systems quickly
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Oracle system knowledge is preferred
- Self-starter, motivated and eager to learn
- Driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong culture
- Very collaborative and team environment
- Take pride in winning against their competitors
- Top performer in the market/industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement Contribution Program
- Bonus Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Analyst position: $18.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI. Hybrid schedule option available after training. Must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI.
Job ID: 141121
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.