Are you a Customer Service Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you a Customer Service Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a family-owned company in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will rotate/restock product on the shelves and assist with cashiering if needed.
- Assist cashiers with bagging customer purchases
- May help on the registers but most likely will focus on restocking
- Greet customer throughout the store
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Easy going and flexible team player
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- The company is family owned and has been in business for over 140+ years
- Very family friendly and will be flexible for appointments or family things they have that come up (within reason)
- Culture is very welcoming and warm
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance pending amount of hours worked weekly and length of assignment
Hours: Part-time or full-time hours including Saturdays/Sundays between the hours of 9:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for additional details
Pay for the Customer Service Assistant position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 139858
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.