Are you a Customer Service Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity? Are you a Customer Service Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client specializes in financial planning and insurance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will assist with a variety of office duties.
- Greet walk in traffic
- Answer phones
- Take payments
- Email communication
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service personality and desire to learn insurance industry
- Interest in getting Property and Casualty license a plus
- Tech savvy to learn industry software
- Professional communication skills
- Eager and motivated to learn and help grow business
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible schedule
- Growing, customer oriented company
- Position that offers variety
Hours: 10 hours per week between 8:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Assistant position: $16.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140971
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.