Are you a Customer Service / Assistant Coordinator who has scheduling experience? Are you a Customer Service / Assistant Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, hardworking team environment?
Our client specializes in security systems and fire protection for homes and businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Assistant Coordinator, you will schedule installations, fire system inspections and service calls for commercial customers.
- Main point of contact for customers and vendors
- Maintain technician schedules
- Contact technicians to update project status
- Review inspection tickets for missing information
- Prepare invoices for processing
- Close out job orders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Scheduling experience
- Experience within a heavy customer service atmosphere
- High volume phone call experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- OneNote experience a plus
- Technical aptitude and able to learn the industry
- Go with the flow attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team environment
- Hardworking but fun company
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary to Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Assistant Coordinator: $17.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141428
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.