Are you a Customer Service / Assistant Coordinator with retail experience? Are you a Customer Service / Assistant Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, hardworking team environment?
Our client specializes in security systems and fire protection for homes and businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Assistant Coordinator, you will be the first person to answer phones when customers calls in.
- Troubleshoot questions from the customer on technical issues
- Create inspection tickets and schedule a Technician
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Open to experience within a customer service atmosphere, such as a retail environment
- High volume phone call experience is a plus
- Computer savvy to learn company specific software
- Technical aptitude and able to learn the industry
- Go with the flow attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team environment
- Hardworking but fun company
- Promotions from within
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am-4:00pm or 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Assistant Coordinator: $17.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141118
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.