Are you a Customer Service / Recycling Services Coordinator who has strong computer skills? Are you a Customer Service / Recycling Services Coordinator who is driven and self-motivated?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Greenville area that has been in business since 1931.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Recycling Services Coordinator, you will coordinate & monitor pick-ups and deliveries with recycled material suppliers, freight brokers, and carriers.
- Review recycling requisitions, purchase orders, payments, invoices, etc. for accuracy
- Audit and reconcile remanufacturing and sorting contractor invoices
- Coordinate deliveries, material received, and scrap pickups with sorting contractors
- Provide service to vendors of recycled material and freight carriers
- Report recycling activities to Recycling Services Manager
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years logistics experience
- On the job data entry experience
- Basic math skills
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlooks skills
- Customer relationship management software experience is helpful
- Positive, professional, enthusiastic attitude
- Strong communication with customers and co-workers – verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to analyze problems and find efficient and preferred resolutions
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent longevity with internal staff
- Stable company they have been in business for over 85 years
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flex spending account
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Recycling Services Coordinator position: $24.50 / hr.
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 140895
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.