Are you a Customer Service Associate who has top-notch customer service skills? Are you a Customer Service Associate who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in fireplaces, wood stove, grills accessories and parts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Associate, you will be working at a desk in the showroom area
answering busy phones and greeting walk-in customers.
- Answer general questions and if needed, take down name and number for owner to follow-up
- Possibly take payment information
- Assist customers in the showroom with the products
- Assist with incoming deliveries
- Entry into company database
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Any receptionist skills is a plus
- Any data entry experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Google document experience is a plus
- Friendly and welcoming
- Strong listening skills
- Top notch customer service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very laid back and comfortable working environment
- Enjoyable work and family/team environment
Hours: 12-20 hours per week, ideally Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 10:00am – 2:00pm but open to schedules, contact us for details
Length: Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Associate position: $13.00 / hr.
Job ID: 139553
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.