Are you a Customer Service / Billing Insurance Specialist who has excellent and effective multitasking skills? Are you a Customer Service / Billing Insurance Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a family-oriented company?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Billing Insurance Specialist, you will be in contact with insurance companies and Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development reviewing pending insurance denials and performing second level appeals.
- Send fee disputes and defaults to DWD
- Telephone communication to assist insurance companies, other medical facilities, employers and adjusters
- Work with appeals and denials that come through from various insurances, workers, compensation, commercial and auto insurance
- Stay current on all insurance guidelines and updates
- Act as a staff resource to their team or other employees with questions on their appeals and denials
- Perform other tasks assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced office setting where you had to answer phones
- Knowledge of basic medical office practices is preferred
- Knowledge of insurances DWD and out of state statues is preferred
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology and abbreviations is preferred
- Someone with education after high school is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn company specific medical software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be able to use various office equipment
- Excellent, friendly high quality customer service skills
- Quick learner and detail oriented
- Excellent effective multitasking skills
- Must take the initiative
- Must adhere to OSHA, HIPAA and Medicare guidelines
- Ability to work well independently along with supporting a team as needed
- Excellent and professional communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Billing Insurance Specialist position: $24.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140473
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.