Are you a Customer Service / Call Center Representative who has top-notch interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills? Are you a Customer Service / Call Center Representative who looking for an opportunity with third shift hours?
Our client is an award-winning, technology-driven manufacturing company that works with companies worldwide. They provide their employees with a clean, safe, and modern work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Call Center Representative, you will provide first level of technical support and troubleshooting for customers.
- Document all phone activity in the company database
- Contact and dispatch 3rd party service providers
- Update all stake holders until issues are resolved
- Monitor machinery and equipment remotely using tools such as cameras, touch screens etc.
- Document all issues or concerns to each site
- Collect data
- Communicate trends and recommend solutions
- Produce call logs and site reports
- Order spare parts and proactively order for preventative maintenance
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of full cycle customer service experience
- Someone that has a technical call center or has had to work with technical troubleshooting is preferred
- Someone that has knowledge working in a 24 hours call center is preferred
- Someone who has worked with remote equipment in the past is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Excel skills
- Access experience is preferred
- Self-motivated and driven
- Top notch interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under stressful conditions with heavy interruptions
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Wellness incentive plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible hours
- Company that treats their employees like family
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Friday – Sunday 6:00pm – 6:00am and Monday 6:00pm – 12:00am
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Call Center Representative position: $19.04 – $22.83 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139485
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.