Are you a Customer Service / Call Center Trainer who has experience coaching and training employees? Are you a Customer Service / Call Center Trainer who is looking for a career opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a call center in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Call Center Trainer, you will be responsible for training, monitoring and helping with scheduling of new and current Call Center Agents.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct training for new and existing employees
- Conduct classroom training (in person and virtual), call monitoring, reporting and entry of training data
- Meet the training requirements and volume of call center
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training based upon feedback from customers, supervisors and management
- Identify training needs in department and develop training topics and strategies to communicate the training needs effectively to staff
- Train staff on changes as they arise
- Develop and maintain lesson plans, participant handouts and visuals for all training classes
- Provide performance related feedback and coaching to Agents and Supervisors
- Schedule routine coaching interactions with agents to support performance expectations, communicate information to management and agents
- Conduct new hire training
- Review performance related variables, evaluation criteria and process
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of call center experience where you have been the trainer or a lead supervisor having to do training with employees
- Would consider someone with a recent Bachelor’s degree or will be graduating in 2022 with a degree in Business, Communication or Human Resources
- Would also consider someone with teaching experience where you have done virtual teaching/training
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Human Resources or a related field is a plus
- Very computer savvy overall
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be patient when it comes to learning new systems
- Experience working with Zoom, MS Teams or other virtual software is a plus
- Very friendly and pleasant in demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive, energetic and must take imitative
- Someone who wants to bring new ideas to the position and is excited about creating new content for learning
- Strong multitasking skills in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Career-driven and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Actively growing company
- Great longevity within the company internally
- Smaller team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 6:00pm (must be okay working 2nd shift three weeks per year), contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Call Center Trainer position: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139664
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.