Are you a Customer Service / Cashier who is good with money? Are you a Customer Service / Cashier who is looking for a part-time opportunity within a casual team environment for the upcoming tax season?
Our client is a family-owned company with over 30 years of tax preparation experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Cashier, you take payments in person and over the phone.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Office experience
- Cashier experience preferred
- Tax knowledge preferred
- Computer savvy
- Friendly, detailed and organized
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team/family feel atmosphere
- Fun, flexible and laid back working environment
- Independent work, no micromanaging
- Friday food days
Length: Temporary for tax season
Pay for the Customer Service / Cashier position: $15.00/hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 141269
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.