Are you a Customer Service Coordinator who has strong & accurate data entry skills? Are you a Customer Service Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with a growing, family-owned company?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be the main point of contact between internal/external customers and the Accounts Receivable department working at the corporate office.
- Take incoming calls for the Accounts Receivable department
- Respond to customer emails
- Research account discrepancies
- Provide customers with documents needed to issue payment
- Enter credit applications into the company software
- Process credit card payments
- Assist with customer refunds
- Handle incoming mail for the department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable experience a plus
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MaddenCo or AS400 software a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detailed and work well with numbers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great perks
- Growing company
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vison insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Coordinator position: $16.00-$18.00 based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141759
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.