Are you a Customer Service Coordinator has phone experience from an office setting? Are you a Customer Service Coordinator who is looking to work for a top company in the area?
Our client has been in business for well over 125 years. Their brands are some of the most recognized and they are constantly in pursuit of new business opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for phone work as well as supporting the Technical Services team.
- Answer calls from customers
- Review claims
- Initiate claims inquires
- Log information
- Claims resolution
- Review claims
- Follow up on missing information and claim status
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience from an office setting
- Quality or claims experience a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel and data entry skills
- Oracle experience helpful
- Self-starter, sharp and motivated
- Identify and solve problems
- Compassion for and with customers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong culture
- Very collaborative and team environment
- Take pride in winning against their competitors
- Top performer in the market/industry
- Health insurance
Hours: 32 hours per week preferred could do less during business hours. Pick your schedule!
Length: Long-Term Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Coordinator position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141923
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.