Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator opportunity? Are you a Remote Customer Service Coordinator who has strong critical thinking skills?
Our client is a global health company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will create orders, order supplies, shipping and work through various queues as orders come in.
- Identify any issues and work on other tasks as necessary
- Call clinics to confirm services at collection sites on behalf of clients for donors
- Create customer orders based on testing needed
- Order supplies and have them shipped to the appropriate recipients
- Work in a call queue system to resolve issues & complete cases
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of the medical or healthcare industry a plus
- Remote work experience a plus
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Computer savvy to learn new software & utilize multiple computer screens
- Microsoft Office 356 experience a plus
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Work well with deadlines, stay focused and on task
- Analyze data well and have critical thinking skills
- Organized in a fast-paced environment
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Opportunity to learn new things
- Team environment
Pay for the Customer Service Coordinator position: $17.00/hr.
Location: Wisconsin. Position is fully remote, must live be a Wisconsin resident.
Job ID: 141604
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.