Are you a Customer Service Coordinator who has excellent people skills? Are you a Customer Service Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, team environment?
Our client’s mission is to provide excellent customer service with honest and integrity.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will answer incoming calls and take customer orders.
- Schedule technicians to go out and resolve issues
- Manage the schedule of 3-4 technicians
- Process payments
- Greet customers
- Update customers if technician is running late and/or change in schedule
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of customer experience
- Any warehouse experience is a plus
- An Associate degree is also a plus
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Any experience with Excel is a plus
- Self-starter, positive and empathetic
- Top notch customer service skills
- Strong multitasking skills and must work well with interruptions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small team that feels like family
- Great and fun atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Coordinator position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137568
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.