Are you a Customer Service / Estimator Assistant who thrives on customer satisfaction? Are you a Customer Service / Estimator Assistant who loves variety in your role?
Our client is an industrial paint shop in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Estimator Assistant, you will respond to customer inquiries via phone and email regarding due dates, specifications, pricing, etc.
- Create and process orders and quotes
- Enter customer purchase orders
- Work closely with the production team
- Measure and estimate the cost of projects
- Maintain customer information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service/account management or sales support experience
- May consider customer service experience in a hospitality setting
- Knowledge of industrial coating processes, such as paint, powder coating or media blasting a plus
- Blueprint reading a plus
- Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed,, accurate, and able to work with deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Personable, friendly and willing to go above and beyond for customer satisfaction
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very nice environment
- Ability to learn new duties
- Variety within the position
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Vacation pay
- Sick time
Pay for the Customer Service / Estimator Assistant position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141835
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.