Are you a Customer Service / Inside Sales Associate who is customer service focused and sales driven? Are you a Customer Service / Inside Sales Associate who has strong Excel skills?
Our client specializes in custom machining and top of-the-line products made to your specifications.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Inside Sales Associate, you will process orders/estimates and answer any customer follow-up questions.
- Establish/maintain relationships with customers and outside sales representatives
- Provide outside sales representatives with information on leads/orders, etc.
- Follow-up with estimating department on inquiries
- Help plan the production of the order once the order is taken
- Help “float” in the office to make sure all areas are on track
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Any manufacturing experience is a plus
- Any blueprint reading experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Must know how to create formulas and sort data within Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with SyteLine Software or any other ERP systems is a huge plus
- Friendly, personable and must have a sales personality
- Self-starter, motivated and driven
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and constantly re-prioritize your work load
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must be able to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stocked break room
- Employee perks
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm and Fridays 8:00am – 4:00pm (possible overtime available as workload demands)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Inside Sales Associate position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 139195
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.