Are you a Customer Service / Inspection Coordinator who has strong people skills? Are you a Customer Service / Inspection Coordinator who enjoys detailed work?
Our client has been in business since 1994 and offers services all throughout the Midwest.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Inspection Coordinator, you will schedule service calls and inspections.
- Provide pricing
- Support service orders and billing
- Send out agreements and proposals
- Track service and repair reports
- Update pricing lists
- Customer follow up calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative/office support experience (3 years preferred) from the construction, manufacturing or a related industry
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Work well independently
- Detailed and organized
- Multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Potential for advancement
- Great leadership team
- Casual environment
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am-4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Inspection Coordinator position: $19.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141442
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.