Are you a Customer Service / Insurance Representative who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Customer Service / Insurance Representative who is looking for a career in the insurance industry?
Our client is nationally recognized and one of the largest financial cooperatives in the county. They strive to identify their employees strengths and are committed to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Insurance Representative, you will work alongside another representative in the insurance center to provide support.
- Communicate with members via e-mail and over the phone about their insurance needs
- Document all calls
- Follow-up with members, answer questions, process change requests and recommend solutions
- Manage team appointments
- Update reports and policies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any life insurance or property/casualty experience is highly preferred
- An understanding of insurance is their ideal but they might also consider 2-5 years (maybe a little less) of strong customer service/support experience from a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to receive Property/Casualty License (within 6 months and paid for by the company)
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and basic/intermediate in Excel
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team oriented, highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. (Will rotate Thursdays & Fridays until 6:00pm)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Insurance Representative position: $16.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137754
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.