Are you a Customer Service / Insurance Representative looking to get your foot in the door with a great company? Are you a Customer Service / Insurance Representative looking for a fun, positive work environment?
Our client offers a variety of insurance options for their customers. They have had a passion for serving others and giving back to the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Insurance Representative, you will handle all front desk duties and help with insurance related questions or sales.
- Answer incoming calls and greet walk-in customers
- Schedule appointments
- Manage insurance paperwork and take payments
- Update customer information in the company database
- Answer customer questions and light upselling of products
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong customer service skills
- Drive to be in the insurance industry and work with people
- Property & Casualty license and / or Life & Health license is preferred (must be willing to obtain)
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven to learn
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm or 9:00am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Insurance Representative position: Pay based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Menasha, WI
Job I.D. 135025
WHAT YOU GET:
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Nationwide company
- Small office family-friendly environment
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.