Are you a Customer Service Leasing Agent who has strong people skills? Are you a Customer Service Leasing Agent who enjoys variety throughout the day?
Our client is an award-winning property management company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Leasing Agent, you will work with the property owners to find qualified tenants for the apartments.
- Answer the multi-line phone
- Schedule showings
- Greet residents
- Build relationships with current and prospective tenants
- Resolve tenant concerns and answer their questions
- Show apartments
- Process leasing applications
- Perform reference checks, credit checks, background checks and employment verifications
- Handle check ins and check outs
- Assist with cleaning the office
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Growing customer relationships or sales/upselling experience a plus
- Property management and/or building experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Tech savvy to pick up on property management software
- Professional, enthusiastic and upbeat attitude
- Sales driven
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and flexible to help as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company with a family feel
- Wonderful office dynamic
- Great training program
- Gorgeous property
- Fast-paced, exciting industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flex spending
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm, Friday 8:30am-5:00pm and every other Saturday 10:00am-3:00pm. (When you work Saturday, you get a day off during the week.)
Pay for the Customer Service Leasing Agent position: $17.00/hr. + based on property management experience. Bonus opportunities available, contact us for details.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 142360
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.