Are you a Customer Service Leasing Agent who is extremely professional and has outstanding people skills? Are you a Customer Service Leasing Agent who is looking for a career opportunity within a small company that really values their employees?
Our client is an award-winning property management company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Leasing Agent, you will work with the property owners to find qualified tenants for the apartments.
- Answer multi-line phones
- Schedule showings
- Greet residents coming into the office
- Build relationships with current and prospective tenants
- Resolve tenant concerns and answer tenant questions
- Show apartments
- Process leasing applications
- Perform reference checks, credit checks, background checks, employment verifications, etc.
- Handle check ins and check outs
- Take reservations from tenants for the pool
- Assist with cleaning the office and the pool area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience, ideally face to face
- Customer service relationship building skills
- Sales/upselling experience a plus
- Property management and/or building experience a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Professional, enthusiastic and an upbeat attitude
- Sales driven
- Strong customer service personality
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Career-driven and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company that appreciates their employees
- Great training program
- Fast-paced, exciting industry
- Bonus opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flex spending
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm, Friday 8:30am-5:00pm and every other Saturday 10:00am-3:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Customer Service Leasing Agent position: $17.00/hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141588
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.