Are you a Customer Service / Leasing Agent who has sales experience? Are you a Customer Service / Leasing Agent who enjoys variety throughout your day?
Our client is an award-winning property management company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Leasing Agent, you will work with the property owners to find good tenants for the apartments and assist the office as needed.
- Answer the multi-line phone
- Schedule showings
- Greet residents
- Build relationships with current and prospective tenants
- Resolve tenant concerns and answer their questions
- Show apartments
- Process leasing applications
- Perform reference checks, credit checks, background checks and employment verifications
- Handle check ins and check outs
- Take reservations from tenants for the pool
- Assist with cleaning the office and the pool area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- Any experience in property management building and growing customer relationships or sales/upselling is a huge plus
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional, enthusiastic and upbeat attitude
- Customer focused, sales driven and must stay calm through all situations
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and flexible to help as needed
- Career oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company to work for they treat their employees well
- Wonderful office dynamic
- Great training program
- Fast-paced, exciting industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flex spending
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Sunday hours between 9:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Leasing Agent position: $16.00 / hr. – bonus opportunities available, contact us for more details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140022
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.