Are you a Customer Service / Loan Officer who has outstanding people & communication skills? Are you a Customer Service / Loan Officer who is comfortable and works well with numbers?
Our client is a small credit union in Madison, WI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Loan Officer, you will greet members as well as process member loan requests and serve as mortgage loan contact and the coordinator for members.
- Educate members about the credit union’s lending products and services
- Complete weekly and monthly reports
- Review pending loan documents, mortgage filings and pending insurance
- Loan reviews
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of lending experience preferred
- Comfortable with numbers
- Banking or credit union experience a plus
- Computer savvy to learn new systems
- Some type of college in Finance or the related field preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Positive and friendly demeanor
- Strong desire to want to be a work and in a position that helps others
- Maintain confidentiality well
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Detailed, efficient and well-organized
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small credit union
- Family type atmosphere
- Laid back, sense of humor and friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term & long-term disability
- Paid vacation & holidays
Pay for the Customer Service / Loan Officer position: $16.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141806
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.