Are you a Customer Service / Loan Servicing Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a growing financial institution? Are you a Customer Service / Loan Servicing Representative who has excellent organizational skills?
Our client has been providing financial services for over 90 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Loan Servicing Representative, you will handle post-closing loan functions.
- Process new loan bookings and servicing those loans
- Maintenance of loan accounts
- Provide resolution to various discrepancies with member accounts
- Track, process and follow up on various insurance
- Prepare real estate payoff statements
- Set up and maintenance of loan categories
- Annual escrow processing and analysis
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve errors
- Handle disbursements for private mortgage insurance and hazard/flood insurance
- Track and monitor loan for private mortgage cancellation
- Provide support by phone, email, or messaging to team members on a variety of issues related to lending
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous consumer loan experience, support role within a financial institution such as bank, cash store, finance company, insurance, title company, or other financial experience preferred
- May consider other industry office support or administrative support experience
- Mortgage experience is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills & able to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Loan Servicing Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140921
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.