Are you a Customer Service / Medical Scheduler strong people skills? Are you a Customer Service / Medical Scheduler who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is an independent medical clinic that has been providing personalized services for over 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Medical Scheduler, you will take inbound and make outbound calls.
- Reach out to patients to schedule appointments
- Schedule appointments multiple clinics
- Data entry, faxing and filing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Reception, call center or scheduling experience a plus
- Medical industry experience a plus
- Learn computer systems quickly
- Able to handle an extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills over the phone
- Positive and great energy
- Detailed and accurate
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great, stable and well-known company to work for
- Fast-paced & always busy environment
- Family feel atmosphere
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 32-40 hours per week between 8:00am-6:30pm. Pick your schedule!
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service / Medical Scheduler position: $15.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141836
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.