Are you a Customer Service / Member Relationship Officer who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits? Are you a Customer Service / Member Relationship Officer who enjoys working with people?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Member Relationship Officer, you will provide members with sound financial guidance for their lending needs.
- Evaluate and recommend decisions based on lending policy
- Open and maintain checking, savings, CD and IRA accounts
- Build long term relationships
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous banking and/or financial related experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Strong Microsoft Office skills preferred
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Friendly and easygoing
- Strong active listening skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Team and results oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Branch hours: Monday-Thursday 7:00am – 5:30pm, Friday 7:00am – 6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am – 12:00pm. Full time hours, and will work typically every other Saturday.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Member Relationship Officer position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139875
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.