Are you a Customer Service / Member Support Center Specialist who has excellent problem solving skills? Are you a Customer Service / Member Support Center Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a growing financial institution?
Our client has been providing financial services for over 90 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Member Support Center Specialist, you will answer phone calls and assist members with account inquiries such as account balances, login and app questions, etc.
- Identify member needs and suggest services
- Projects, verifications, research of calls, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service or call center experience
- Financial industry experience a plus
- Personal online-banking experience a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Sit to stand desks
- Café at the corporate location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours. Contact us for details.
Pay for the Customer Service / Member Support Center Specialist position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Remote option available once fully trained and confident in the role. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141325
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.