Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who is looking for an office opportunity within the real estate industry?
Our client is a real estate development and management company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Office Assistant, you will answer e-mail inquiries from perspective tenants, answer incoming calls and assist walk-ins.
- Assist tenants with their questions/concerns
- E-mail tenants notices for showings and other general information
- Supply prospective tenants with apartment information
- Assist with filing paperwork, scanning and filing tenant leases
- Schedule tenant showings and show apartments as needed
- Document prospective tenant conversation and follow up as needed
- Write up work orders, maintenance requests, order pest control and washer/dryer repairs
- Record payments and deposits in Yardi
- Run reports and follow up on past due payments as needed
- Open/close the office on an as needed basis
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Experience with Yardi is a plus
- Personable and friendly
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139548
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.