Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote Customer Service / Office Assistant opportunity? Are you a Remote Customer Service / Office Assistant who has strong problem solving and analytical skills?
Our client specializes in financial services. They are committed to guiding their members and teaching them wise financial habits. They are also committed to making a positive impact in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Office Assistant, you will analyze, research and gather information to process cases.
- Work closely with customers, vendors, Financial Assistants and with multiple systems to determine the next step for cases
- Gather missing information
- Data entry
- Document all correspondence
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative, banking, customer service and/or quality control experience (2+ years preferred)
- Payment processing experience preferred
- Insurance or securities experience a plus
- Analytical work experience preferred
- Experience working with multiple computer systems preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Work both independently and on a team
- Detailed and solid analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well established and permanent “fixture of Appleton”
- Phenomenal team culture that truly takes care of their employees
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 7:30am-4:00pm or 8:00am-4:30pm
Pay for the Customer Service / Office Assistant position: $17.00/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI. Remote position. Must live in Wisconsin.
Job ID: 141324
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.