Are you a Customer Service Representative who is extremely detail oriented? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a family-owned company with over 30 years of tax preparation experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist customers when they call in with any questions regarding taxes or the processes etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Any type of tax knowledge is preferred
- Computer savvy to learn new programs/ software quickly
- Must be friendly, detailed and organized
- Team player must be willing to help wherever as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team and family-feel atmosphere
- Laid back environment
- Casual dress code
- Gain experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary for the tax season
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 137880
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.