Are you a Customer Service Representative who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has a strong problem solving skills?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will serve as the primary interface with clients to determine trip permit requirements.
- Maintain an open line of communication via phone, e-mail, fax and correspondence
- Educate clients on regulatory requirements, providing interpretations and best practices
- Initiate and maintain work orders to ensure proper permits are being secured
- Monitor completion of permits and provide feedback to clients
- Secure temporary permits for clients in an accurate and timely manner
- Validate accuracy of permits and distribute to clients
- Maintain appropriate documentation such as client profile and call notes
- Assist with resolving issues related to permits, client service, invoicing and payments
- Maintain expertise pertaining to applicable local, state and federal regulations in order to provide education and clarification to clients
- Maintain confidentiality of client information under the FCRA, HIPAA and other regulatory entities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a high-volume, service environment
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Good computer skills with the ability to switch between computer screens easily
- Must have strong technical aptitude and interest
- Ability to navigate on the internet with the ability to learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Must be okay doing Zoom and web based virtual meetings
- Must be okay working in a department that has metrics for number of calls and resolution time
- Ability to be quality minded and detailed oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to engage the customer and ask good questions
- Must have empathy and de-escalation skills
- Ability to convey enthusiasm on the phone
- Strong and professional communication skills in a variety of channels such as phone, e-mail and chat rooms
- Must live within 2 hours of Neenah, Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 8:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary long term
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Remote position – must live within 2 hours of Neenah, Wisconsin
Job ID: 137922
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.