Are you a Customer Service Representative who has your Property and Casualty License? Are you a Customer Service Representative who thrives working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in family insurance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will establish customer relationships and follow up with customers as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate and friendly customer service
- Respond to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Educate customers about insurance options.
- Meet sales goals (they are obtainable)
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have Property and Casualty (P&C) License
- Experience selling insurance is ideal
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Motivated and driven
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Agency has been around for 30+ years
- Growth opportunities
- Paid vacation
- Benefit assistance provided
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138053
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.